1. Speak with your Bank or your Finance Consultant/Broker to arrange the best loan to suit your needs.
2. Prepare a short list of preferred suburbs that suit your lifestyle, bearing in mind affordability and accommodation requirements.
3. Research sales in those preferred suburbs. Inspect every property in your preferred suburb so you have a feel for the values, attend all open homes in the area.
4. Develop a relationship with one of our professional team who specialise in your preferred area. Your AS Realty Sales Consultant will be able to advise you of any additional information you may need and also inform you how you can register on our website to automatically receive notification of any new listings that hit the market.
5. When you find a property that suits your requirements, ask your agent for any pertinent information relating to the property.
6. If you are considering making an offer, we recommend that you contact your AS Realty Sales Consultant promptly who can guide you if you are in any way unsure of the process.
7. A building inspection can be made a condition of the Offer to check of any possible structural defects.
8. Once negotiations have been finalised, you will be required to sign the contract and pay the nominated deposit by the due date, the deposit will be held in a trust account until settlement.
9. Approximately 5 days prior to settlement it is advisable that you do a final inspection this is to ensure that the property is in the same condition as when you last inspected it, and that all inclusions are as per the contract you signed.