2 Netley Street Morley
WHAT A BIG CHARACTER !!
Behind a brick and wrought iron fence, you will be impressed by this double brick and tile home sitting on a 484sqm corner block.
The owners have made sure you move in and put your feet up.
An easy floor plan, from the formal entry opens out to the charming sunken lounge boasting an electric wood fire place decorated by Toodyay stone and marble, to the formal dining area and onto the renovated kitchen featuring coffee machine, microwave recess, wall oven, dishwasher
Featuring 3 generous bedrooms (2 include built in robes), 2 bathrooms, the main bathroom offers a full bath and separate shower, whilst the renovated laundry/bathroom offers access to outside, lots of room inside for comfortable living, and space outside for entertainment.
With dual length garage/ workshop and a drive though carport, there is plenty of room for parking cars, carvan and even a boat.
- Solar hotwater system
- Evaporative ducted air conditioning
- Security system
- Large A frame paved patio off living area
- High gloss polished laminated timber floors
- High ceilings with ornate features
- Auto door in the garage
- Reticulated gardens off mains
- Porch/ carport with sensor light
- TV points to bedrooms
- Security screens and electric roller shutters to front windows
- Dual entry from either street frontage
- Split system air con to main bedroom and dining room
- Terracotta tiles in laundry/bathroom
Be impressed! You will fall in love with this beautiful house. It's in a great spot, near transport, parks, shopping centres, schools, and more ......
To inspect this property, call today!
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.