A SECRET GARDEN HIDES BEHIND THIS BRICK FENCE
On a 535sqm corner block with access off Skew Road, this charming 60's double brick and tile home is surrounded by established garden and large workshop for all those home projects and storage.
The lovely paved gazebo gives the feeling of a place of sanctuary in which to sit and unwind or entertain friends and family.
This home is 550m from Bayswater train station and 7.5km from Perth CBD. Imagine a life with less time in the traffic and more time relaxing at home.
- Open plan kitchen country design, dining and lounge with fireplace
- 2/3 good size bedrooms (the dining room can be converted back into a 3rd bedroom)
- Jarrah benchtops and induction cooktop and separate island
- Renovated bathroom with skylight
- Large laundry with jarrah benchtop and overhead cupboards
- High ceilings and downlights with dimmer to living area
- Jarrah floorboards and skirting boards
- Wood frame windows with window sills and wooden blinds
- Aircon split system to kitchen/lounge
- Gas bayonet in lounge next to original fireplace
- Large workshop and shed
- Huge carport with tons of parking or room for entertaining off Skew Road
- Terracotta roof, colorbond gutters, and reticulation
- Plenty of room and grass for the kids and dogs to play safely behind the secure fence
- Cubby house in the backyard
If you desire a fruit and veg garden, check this out! There are lemon, bananas, apples, orange, mango, pawpaw, avocado, pear, guava, apricot, nectarine, figs, mandarin, olives trees and strawberries, artichokes, sweet potatoes, sugarcane, rhubarb and basil, mint, just to name a few of the varieties thriving in this beautiful backyard.
The owner might also be prepared to live the chucks behind and plants in the pots are optional.
For more information or to inspect this lovely property call Aaron on 0417 931 604