You will not find better than this ONE OF A KIND 450sqm tri-level home built on the crest of a hill, designed to make the most of the spectacular sunsets over the city. OPPORTUNITIES like this Don't come along every day so don't delay book a private viewing today.
The one thing the Owners love about this home is watching the sunset over the City which is different every night! You could maybe find a more modern home however you wont find better views!
Only 6 kms from Perth, and 7.7kms to the airport, this home is centrally located virtually looking over Chisholm Catholic College, a stones throw away from Hillcrest Primary School and 10 minute walk down the hill to Bayswater Train Station or 10 minute walk in the other direction to the Galleria.
YOU must see this home to truly appreciate it's beauty!
Other features include:
- U shaped driveway offering ease of access onto Coode St
- Internal access from the triple undercroft garage
- Remote-controlled garage for up to three cars
- High ceilings, vitrified Porcelain tiles
- Ducted reverse cycle air con with zone control
- Valet vacuum system
- Double glazing on the top level for a whisper quiet main bedroom
- The commodious master suite-come-retreat enjoys the luxury of its own huge personal ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower, separate bathtub, toilet and “his and hers” twin-vanity basins
- Carpet to the study/computer nook, as well as all four bedrooms
- Spacious main bathroom with a shower and toilet
- Large separate powder room
- Outdoor sink area to alfresco/patio deck
- Ducted and split-system air-conditioning
- Feature down lighting
- Security-alarm system
- Ample driveway parking space
- 689sqm block (approx)
- 450sqm home (approx)
- Built by Fewster and stone in 2001 (approx)
- Easy access to the city and Perth's airport system
- Great provision of public transport
Don't miss this amazing opportunity! Contact Aaron Storey on 0417 931 604 to book your inspection!